28 February 2011

February Famine, March Glut

Hmm, I swore I wrote out a well-reasoned and long explanation post at the beginning of the month warning everyone that this blog would be bare while I visited home and had iffy internet, but now I can't find it for the life of me. Perhaps it was all a dream?

Anyway, thanks for being patient with me. I've been traveling a lot (including one particularly grueling 36 hour train ride) so I've read quite a bunch, but my internet connection has been iffy enough that I haven't been able to post. I'm pretty certain of my connection for the time being, though, so I'll be posting reviews more frequently. I've decided to do one a day until I'm done with my backlog so that you are able to savor each and every one :D Friday will be another hellacious train ride (hopefully only the planned 24 hours instead of the extended 36), so there may not be an update then, but I'll be back on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment