04 January 2013

Top 10 Most Anticipated 2013 New Authors

1.

I know it's hard to believe, but I've never read any of Brenna's books even though I own all of them.  I see a reading marathon in my future!



2.

It's "Survivor" on a new planet!



3.
 Prophecy Of Oz by Megan Shan


This one doesn't have a cover yet, but I can't resist Wizard of Oz books!



4.

A generation ship story with a rebellion and a romance!  I know it sounds like a lot of books already out there, but there's just something about the genre that draws me in.



5.

Alternate Universes is going to be big this year.  This is a great one about a girl who switches universes every time she makes a decision.  Sounds intriguing!



6.

Sounds like a new take on The Fox trilogy, but I'm willing to give another perspective a go, especially when it's about a girl on the run from the law just because she's AI.



7.

A neat tale about a girl who is the first to be cryogenically frozen and then successfully reanimated.



8.

A select group of people are chosen to be saved from a deadly disease by sequestering themselves in PODs.  However, they emerge to find a nightmare world.



9.

 In a future where teen suicide is considered a disease and the cure is having your memories wiped Sloane and James struggle to express feelings without being thought of as "depressed" and having to go through treatment that will leave them as zombies.



10.

 A Dashner-like plot where boys are playing a deadly "game".



Runners up:


No comments:

Post a Comment