05 December 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Prophesy Of Oz by Megan Shan

 
 
This is Breaking the Spine's Waiting for Wednesday, where bloggers post about a book they just can't wait to get their hands on! 
 
 
 


  Prophesy Of Oz by Megan Shan

August 5th 2013


Helena's Aunt Dorothy has told her stories of Oz from a young age. When she finds a trunk with some Ruby Red slippers she finds herself in an adventure that will give her life long friends and will break every thing that she has ever believed.

Coming from Kansas I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Oz books.  I've even read a few of them (yes, there is more than just The Wizard of Oz!).  I think this sounds like a delightful return to the world and I look forward to a new author's take on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment